Have you been to the Hot Tropics? Do you enjoy a hot tropical climate for a vacation?
Do you like the dry and wet climates in the Tropics? Is the Tropical climate something you would enjoy all the time?
If yes to a lot of these questions the Hot Tropics Look by Estee Lauder should be top on your list as key makeup trends.
The tropics are regions of the Earth that lie roughly in the middle of the globe. The tropics between the latitude lines of the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. The word Tropical specifically means places near the equator. The word is also sometimes used in a general sense for a tropical climate, a climate that is warm to hot and moist year-round.
If you enjoy this type of climate you will love the Hot Tropics look. Even if you don’t favor the Tropics climate this Hot Tropics look is a must have for Summer!
This is the second look of the six looks in the Estee Lauder palette I had introduced in my Summer Love Look Blog.
In the Hot Tropics look depicted below there are five shadows but the look only calls for three. There is a bronzer blush and two lipstick options.
Hot Tropics Look:
- Start with the #2 shadow called Brash Bronze, apply all over lid. This gives a base color and holds all other color plus eyeliner to last all day.
- Blend #3 drama olive and #4 deep midnight together and apply into crease for a dramatic look that fits the tropics
- Apply two coats of Estee Lauder mascara of choice, my favorite is Sumptuous Extreme
- Apply Pure Color Envy Blush in Brazen Bronze into the hollows of cheeks.
- For an added topics look dust some excess at temples above eye!
- Create a bold lip with Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Melon
- Add a touch of clear lipgloss for shimmer
- Use the Pure Color envy second color in insolent Red for more night drama
- Outline lip with Double Wear Stay In Place lip pencil in Red to give a defined lip
There you have it a Hot Tropics look with two lip color options that will have you sizzling! Enjoy your Summer!
To purchase email me at email@example.com to place an order