What’s new for Fall, how about the Renaissance look from Estee Lauder. Time for a revival or rebirth or a New Look!!
Why did Estee Lauder choose the wording of Renaissance Look? Renaissance is French for rebirth, which in this 2020 we need a rebirth or renewed look.
According to Google:
The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature, and art.
The Renaissance period saw revolutions in many intellectual pursuits, as well as social and political upheaval, it is perhaps best known for its artistic developments and the contributions of such polymaths as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. This fits the social and political change we are seeing now since the Pandemic. As 2020 continues we will look back and see many changes in art, design, literature, and economics. Therefore, lets introduce the Renaissance Look for this time of change. This is a bold eye look with a medium blush color leaning toward a neutral and finishes with a soft lip.
- Start with Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow using the #4 color of Amber Intrigue all over lid.
- Then blend #2 Unrivaled into crease extending under the lower lash line
- Apply #1 Insolent Ivory just under brow to highlight (this lifts and defines brow arch for a dynamic look)
- Sweep Pure Color Envy Blush in Mauve Mystique (perfect shade for all skin tones) on top of cheekbones
- Line lips with Double Wear Stay in Place lip pencil in Rose.
- Sculpt your lips with Pure Color Envy Lipstick In Rose Tea
There are two other darker colors in this palette to create more drama at night. One is wild truffle and the other is dark charcoal. These are great for accents or a smokey eye look.
There you have the Renaissance look with drama for eyes and a soft lip to renew your daily look for Fall. What better time than now to experiment, The Eyes are the lead in all our looks now!!
To purchase email me at email@example.com to place an order