The Holidays will be here amid a Pandemic with a different look for parties and celebrations. As women we love to dress up and have a new makeup look for a Holiday party along with that special outfit. In 2020 it may be a totally different as all of 2020 has been.
With virtual events being the way to go, everything is focused on the face. Since you will be at home connecting with family and friends via zoom, masks are not needed. Therefore, full face of makeup is a go, but let’s keep it subtle and glowing for a different 2020 Holiday theme.
So, starting with Skincare is very relevant, as we want our skin to look beautiful and not stressed.
I recommend a nice mask the night before or the morning of the holiday event. Depending on skin type,
- a Charcoal mask for oily skin Like Clinique’s City Block Purifying Charcoal Mask.
- A Revitalizing mask for dry combination skin like Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Instant Facial
- A refinishing mask for all skin types to give a glow is Origins GinZing Peel Off mask
All of these will prep skin beautiful for makeup and give a glow?
I recommend a serum to enhance the skin after the mask.
- Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair-ANR is my personal favorite with the new improved ingredients to help reduce pore size it’s a must.
- Origins GinZing brightening serum is fabulous for sensitive skin with Vitamin C and Caffeine you glow all day
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector is ideal to reduce dark spots, acne scarring and correct discoloration.
Third is Moisturizer a must for beautiful plump skin and ti enhance all makeup look.
There are some many out there that it can be hard to choose. My top three choices are:
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Hydrator for plumped and dewy skin
- Resilience Multi Effects for lifted firm and radiant skin that renews collagen
- Origins GinZing Oil-free Energy Boosting Gel for brighter and hydrated skin that is energized.
Now on to the Makeup Part of Holiday Glow Look, you want to start with a lighter foundation for coverage. More of a tinted glowing look.
Clinique’s Moisture Surge Tinted Hydrator with SPF 25 is my favorite, it gives a dewy hydrator tint of color and will even skin tone slightly.
For more coverage there is Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Light that will give light foundation coverage with a hydrated look to skin.
For concealer since even with glowing skin we all have something to conceal, dark circles, acne scars ,dark spots to name a few.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear concealer with 15 hr wear flawless coverage and no creasing is a top choice.
Clinique’s New Even Better All Over concealer instantly covers and corrects over time to reduce spots and scars, also crease resistant and 12 hour wear.
To add to the Glow look I like to dust a little Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelee.
For the Eyes I have chosen a softer easy look perfect for all skin tones and eye color and all ages.
Clinique Sunset glow eyeshadow all over the lid to brow and then Black Honey eyeshadow in the crease. Line with Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place penciel in burgundy suede. This is the perfect every woman eye look!
I recommend you finish with Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara in black for some blink lashes to enhance the eye.
Luscious Lips are the final step. There is two options;
- Clinique Moisture Surge Pop in Goji Berry to hydrate and plump
- Estee Lauder Pure color Envy Lip shine it’s a glossy and creates kissable lips . I love the rebellious rose shade.
That completes the Holiday Glow Look for Christmas 2020!
To purchase email me at email@example.com to place an order