It is a cold dreary winter, and our skin is feeling it. Between the cold outside, the heat inside and then we are wearing masks, our skin needs Therapy!
I have the perfect solutions for all skin types and price ranges. Estee Lauder Companies has lines for everyone’s needs and pockets. Its what I so love about this company. Estee Lauder is always creating new products, improving and developing new lines and meeting all her customer’s needs.
Let’s start with Masks, they are perfect solution for us to pamper and repair our skin and have a relaxing moment in time.
- Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask and Scrub- will purify and polish skin for a delightful deep clean treatment. Natural bamboo charcoal and Kaolin clay help remove pollution and impurities. can be used as scrub! $30.
- Origins Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado and Glacier Water- the lazy girl mask just leaves on overnight, it’s a sleeping mask to give72- hour hydration. $27.
- Estee Lauders Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Mask- this sheet mask will reset the look of your skin after one use. Start tonight to instantly have fresher looking and renewed skin. Start $85
Second Step for dryness and to brighten skin- Treatment Lotions and Exfoliators
- Estee Lauder’s Micro Essence Skin activating treatment lotion is a game changer. This product when applied after cleansing and lightly press into skin! This will strengthen skin’s foundation, plumped and hydrate skin to reveal a glow. Start at $65.
- Clinique’s line of Clarifying Lotion is the difference maker for exfoliating skin. They can be used twice a day to gently sweep away dulling dead skin to reveal am instant radiance boost. $28.50
- Origins Energy- Boosting Treatment Lotion will energize you skin with ultra-refreshing mist of caffeine and ginseng plus nutrient rich pomegranate. This will optimize cell energy to keep you looking vibrant. $24
Third Step to complete process with Hydration and also brighten skin all day.
- Origins GinZing oil-free Energy Boosting Gel will Hydra Hug your skin to wake it up with caffeine, ginseng, and essential oil blend of grapefruit, lemon & spearmint. 72 Hour hydration to wake up dull lackluster skin. $31
- Clinique’s Superdefense Broad Spectrum SPF 25 fights fatigue and first signs of ageing as it combats modern aggressors in environment that tire our skin and advance ageing. Fabulous all-day hydrator and provides energy to skin. $45
- Estee Lauder’s Revitalizing Supreme & Bright radiance recharging, youth boosting crème that will deeply hydrate. This lightweight next level moisturizer will minimize dullness and discoloration.
Lastly with all the Mask wearing, our lips are so important and in need. The lips need nourishment and I have some fabulous options.
- Clinique has two options Superbalm Lip Treatment $18 or Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment $31 both help to repair dry stressed lips. Repairwear also helps with fine lines on and around lips. They also feel fabulous under the mask.
- Estee Lauder also has two options Pure Color Envy Nightime rescue oil serum or Pure Color Envy Replenish Lip Balm. The oil nourishes, sooths and softens lips and the Balm will hydrate and a hint of personalized tint both works best at night and are $32.
- Origins has Lip Remedy a soothing lip saver that will soothe and comfort lips with menthol and camphor. In minutes lips look and feel like new. For $16.50
Now you are ready for gorgeous skin and a brighter day!
To purchase email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order